Tuesday, April 27, 2010

looong week


It's been a long week and it's only Tuesday. Somewhere since Sunday, I stopped caring what I put in my body. I stopped tracking it because I felt guilty. I haven't exercised in 2 days. And I need to stop it now before it becomes a habit.
So there is broccoli roasting in the oven right now. It's this recipe which looks pretty darn good. I'll eat it with the left over veggie baked beans from last night. Then i'll go on Weight Watchers and track it. I'm finding that I'm actually excited to plan something good for tomorrow. If there's anything i've learned from my year on WW, it's that eating healthy makes me feel better. It's totally cliche, but when they say strong body, strong mind, they're right. (I'm not sure who "they" are, but I wish they'd give me more advice.

I am not excited for WI on Friday. I'm pretty sure i'll see the results of my irresponsible eating. I just hope the damage isn't to bad. I worked really hard to crack 170 and I may just cry if I see that on the scale again. But it's no one's fault but my own.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that broccoli recipe sounds amazing! I don't eat cheese, so I would leave off the parmesan. Thanks for sharing! Loving your blog, found it in your signature on the ww boards. (I'm Newgirl24, FYI).

    ReplyDelete