Sunday, April 25, 2010

Lazy Sunday



So the last few days have been a bit hectic. We've had a couch guest who's going through a rough time and as a result my life has felt a bit stressed. I'm not great with uncertainty (such as how long said couch guest may be staying) or change (such as couch guest's horse of a smelly dog that is apparently staying as well.) I'm working on it and trying to be mellow. Someone needs some support and I'm trying to be helpful and that feels good. I just have to keep reminding myself that when horse dog slobbers all over me or couch guest wakes me up in the middle of the night cause she's on the phone.


As a result of said stress, my eating has been less then great. I'm the classic definition of a stress eater and although I'm getting better I still scarfed a whole candy bar after zumba this Saturday AM. Friday I discovered a new favorite sandwich. A "fried" egg on a sandwich thin with arugula. Arugula is for serious my food of the month. I've been eating arugula and spinach salads like they're going out of business.

That's my delicious dinner from Friday night. I live an exciting life huh? I WI on Friday's so usually I treat myself to something more decadent but the scale wouldn't budge this week so I didn't feel up for any gluttony. The rest of the weekend has been full of errands and naps. Seasonal allergies are totally taking their toll. Tonight I'm making wonton raviolis (idea from Beth of Beth's Journey) as well as totally non WW friendly cake balls!


No comments:

Post a Comment